domingo, 1 de mayo de 2011

Sweet and low, little girl

Hoy... Hoy quería hacer un vídeo. Ya sabéis que están siempre en la cúspide de lo cutre, así que no esperéis nada interesante. Hoy me sentía así. Hoy me sentía... Madrid, música y películas. Cuando intento poner en palabras lo que siento lo hago fatal, así que hoy sólo he sabido contároslo así. Gracias y disculpen las molestias.


"You and I have a special talent, and I saw it immediately. We're the substitute people. I've been the substitute person my whole life. I'm not an Ellen -I never wanted to be an Ellen- , and I'm not a Cindy either -though Chucks love me. I like being alone too much. I mean, I'm with a guy who is married to his academic career. I rarely see him and I'm the substitute person there. I like it that way. It's a lot less pressure."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario