martes, 19 de abril de 2011

Waitin' on a sunny day

It's raining but there ain't a cloud in the sky, must'a been a tear from your eye. Everything'll be okay. Funny thought I felt a sweet summer breeze, must'a been you sighing so deep. Don't worry, we're gonna find a way. I'm waiting, waiting on a sunny day. Gonna chase the clouds away, waiting on a sunny day. Without you I'm working with the rain falling down. Half a party in a one dog town. I need you to chase the blues away. Without you I'm a drummer, girl, that can't keep a beat; and ice cream truck on a deserted street. I hope that you're coming to stay. I'm waiting, waiting on a sunny day. Gonna chase the clouds away. Waiting on a sunny day. Hard times baby, well they come to tell us all, sure as the tickin' of the clock on the wall sure as the turning of the night into day. Your smile, girl, brings the morning light to my eyes, lifts away the blues when I rise. I hope that you're coming to stay.



"When music is enough"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario