domingo, 31 de octubre de 2010

Where no one knows my name.

In the light of the sun, is there anyone? Oh, it has begun. Oh dear, you look so lost.. Eyes are red and tears are shed, this world you must've crossed, you said. You don't know me, you don't even care. You don't know me, and you don't wear my chains. Essential yet appealed, carry all your thoughts across an open field where flowers gaze at you. They're not the only ones who cry when they see you. She said I think I'll go to Boston. I think I'll start a new life, I think I'll start it over, where no one knows my name. I think I'll go to Boston, I think that I'm just tired. I think I need a new town to leave this all behind... I think I need a sunrise, I'm tired of the sunset.

You learn a thing or two about getting lost when nobody's trying to find you


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario