miércoles, 6 de octubre de 2010

We told each other, there is no other way

When your mind is a mess so is mine. I can't sleep cause it hurts when I think. My thoughts aren't at peace with the plans that we make, chances we take, they're not yours and not mine. There's waves that can break all the words that we say and the words that we mean. Words can fall short, can't see the unseen, cause the world is awake. For somebody's sake now, please close your eyes, woman, please get some sleep.
And know that if I knew all of the answers I would not hold them from, you'd know all the things that I'd know. We told each other, there is no other way. Well, too much silence can be misleading. You're drifting, I can hear it in the way that your breathing. We don't really need to find a reason, cause out the same door that it came, well it's leaving. Leaving like a day that's done and part of a season. Resolve is just a concept that's as dead as the leaves. But at least we can sleep, its all that we need. When we wake we will find our minds will be free to go to sleep.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario