jueves, 7 de octubre de 2010

Come pick me up

Sleepless nights and endless songs, that linger on my mind while your face appears and takes seat. The fear of letting you go, and losing another huge part of myself. Something in the way you smile, that melts my heart in seconds. Wish I could see that smile again, and, why not, kiss those lips again. Till then I'll wish them secretly, hoping some day you'll come back and pick me up. Oh, and, by the way, Happy Birthday.


When you're walking down town do you wish I was there? Do you wish it was me? With the windows clear and the mannequins' eyes, do they all look like mine? You know you could. I wish you would.
Come pick me up, take me out, fuck me up, steal my records. Screw all my friends behind my back with a smile on your face, and then do it again. I wish you would


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario