martes, 12 de octubre de 2010

Hope it gets to -25 ºC

Yesterday I went for a walk by myself. I felt I needed it, so I took my bag of dinosaurs, my pride and my sillyness for an idle walk. At first I was desperate, but then I realize that every step I took was a step further from my sadness. I've rarely found myself, but this time I did. I looked inside me, and took every bad though and buried it within the autumn leaves that laid under my feet. I walked into the very darkness, but I wasn't afraid. I knew I could, I knew I only had to believe in myself. Yeah, me, the unconfident one. But this time I felt the most confident person living on Earth.
I have my own fears, my insecurities, my existance troubles, all my fucking shit. But now I face things in a very different way. Hey, but that doesn't mean that my feelings have changed at all. Fall, this strange season.
Actually, I love autumn. I love when it's cold outside, because that means I can wear my hats. It's always cold when coincidences happen. And that's what I'm waiting, I'm waiting for the coincidence of my life. I love when it's cold outside. Hope the colder it gets the better the coincidence gets.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario