sábado, 10 de julio de 2010

My Blueberry Nights

I just don't know what you spect from me, or if you even spect something from me at all. I don't know neither how to react nor act. I don't know how to get by on this wild sorroundings you created. There must be something wrong with me, definitely.
I never knew I could end up like this, and it really freaks me out.
Remember those days when we always talked to each other? You did love me. You did, I did. You knew, I knew. So close and so far at the same time.
Doesn't it bother you when you think it could have been something more than just this? Doesn't it kill you more each day? It does, it does to me.
Say you don't want me. Say you don't wanna kiss me, and I'll be gone. Say you don't love me, and you never did. Dare to lie to me.
You know that what we have is real, it was and it will be. I swear I'll never let you go if you don't tell me what the hell's going on. I don't give a shit what you say, but just say it. Spell it out of your chest, free up your soul, so I can do the same. Let me be free, I can face the truth. But let me know the truth.
I don't care about that stupid loyalty you have. It's not loyalty, it's just and old-fashioned excuse.
There's nothing wrong with temptations, but with an overdose of common sense.
You know nothing about me, because if you did, you would have been done with all that shit, and you would just have hold me, and stopped being mental, just grabbing me in your arms, and given up your fucking insecurity.
I don't wanna say I'll miss you, I just don't wanna think what the hell I'm gonna do when you're gone. I won't miss you, I will miss you to death.



How do you say goodbye to someone you can't imagine living without? I didn't say goodbye. I didn't say anything. I just walked away.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario