domingo, 4 de julio de 2010

Wait-and-see


I'd really love to get to myself. Seriously! I don't understand me. I just... live. It's not way to bad, but you know, people usually don't get that. But, you know what? I give a damn. That's what people should do, live their lives. Maybe not that crazy, but. I'm so damned fickle, but I can't help being that.
It's true that I check out many guys, but some are spinning round my head for maybe so long. Cheez, for example. Last night I did something that I longed to, but at the same time I felt terrible, because he was there. And he was staring at me, or so I thought. I have one stupid moment in my mind. Someone saying something about impossible love, and a crossed look. It was just a second. But I looked at him, and he looked at me. And I swear the only thing I wanted to do is hold him in my arms and never let him go. And then, everything vanished. My imagination makes me wonder so many things.
I have the fucking feeling that every step I take is a step further from you. And that really freaks me out. I wish you had trusted me. It doesn't matter at all, and you just kept struggling, and that made the difference.
YOU KISSED ME, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE. It was just a sec, but you did. And you wanted to kiss me properly. But you didn't, you just didn't because you're so sweet. You thought it could be trouble and you decided to step back. It's not what I would have done, but you're definitely more rational than I'll ever be. I just do what my heart -or my hormones- say. And sometimes I wish you do the same too.
But maybe the point is that you're not rational at all. Maybe you're scared. So scared to face the truth that you try to avoid things.
Soon you'll be gone. And what the fuck am I supposed to do, huh?
You and me are sort of wait-and-see, but then I waited and I saw. You spin around. You touch, and then break. AND I REALLY WANT TO SLAP YOUR FACE, you sometimes deserve it.
I won't let you go if you don't kiss me again. I dare to go to the airport before you leave, and kiss you. I don't mind if I have to buy a ticket and bump into the plane before it takes off just to have what I deserve. Because I deserve it. I deserve you. And soon you'll realize.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario