viernes, 3 de septiembre de 2010

My one mistake was that I never let you down

I'm miss autonomy, miss nowhere, I'm at the bottom of me. Miss androgyny, miss don’t care, what I've done to me? I am misused, I don’t wanna do be not your slave. Misguided, I mind it, I'm missin the train.
And I don't know where I've been, and I don't know what I'm into, and I don't know what I've done to me...
And as I watch you disappear into the ground, my one mistake was that I never let you down. So I'll waste my time, and I'll burn my mind on miss nothing, miss everything.
I’m miss fortune, miss sosoon, I’m like a bottle of pain. Miss matter, you had her, now she’s goin’ away.
I'm misused, misconstrued, I don’t need to be saved. Miss slighted, I mind it, I'm stuck in the rain.
And I don't know where I am, and I don't know what I'm into, and I don't know what I've done to me...
And as I watch you disappear into the ground, my one mistake was that I could never let you down. So I'll waste my time, and I'll burn my mind on miss nothing, miss everything. Miss stealing, miss everything.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario