lunes, 16 de agosto de 2010

This is no Bridget Jones

I've met someone that makes me feel seasick! Oh what a skill to have, oh what a skill to have. So many skills that make her distinctive, but they're not mine to have, no they're not mine.
Whenever she looks I read the nearest paper, though I don't care about the soaps -no, I don't care about the soaps-, though I'm acting like i'm in an Eastenders episode.
If this is a rom-com, kill the director! If this is a rom-com, kill the director, please!

Carrots help us see much better in the dark. Don't talk to girls, they'll break your heart. And this is my head and this is my spout, but they work together and they can't figure anything out.
So with the angst of a teenage band, here's another song about a gender I'll never understand. Here's another song about a gender i'll never understand.

This is no Bridget Jones


I was missing you, guys! Hope you did too ;)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXCf6pPjaKw

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario